Who Are We?
We've had the privilege of participating in thousands of interviews with people of all ages. We have over 25 years of experience in estate planning, and have helped customers in their 30s to their mid 90s, and have done planning for generations of the same family. With our experience, we have gained an understanding of the needs and concerns of people in retirement and pre-retirement.
We are dedicated to providing you with the best possible alternatives to preserving your total estate. Our goal is to educate you on the various methods of preserving and distributing your wealth. The implementation of our estate planning services is designed to provide our customers with the best possible level of understanding and clarity. We offer you knowledge and personal service for a lifetime!
How a Team Approach Can Help
The best estate planning results from a team of professionals. No one professional has all the answers, and diverse skills and experience are necessary for the best results. The team approach also minimizes time and costs—with everyone involved from planning through implementation, they can work together and hold each other accountable.
You Have Questions, We Have Answers
- I have heard horror stories about probate. Can I avoid it? If so, how?
- How do I reduce the taxes my children will have? I worked my entire life for what I have.
- I don't have a large enough estate. Do I need to plan? What is the State's plan, if I don't.
- I don't want my children to fight after I die. How can I avoid that?
- This is a second marriage. Could I accidentally disinherit my children with bad choices?
- My daughter is disabled. What will happen once I am gone?
- What happens if someone contests my wishes? Can the court allow them to do that?
- I didn't realize that probate was public information. Is there a way to keep my affairs private?
- What happens if I become disabled?
You bring the questions, and we will provide the answers through education. Our goal is to listen, respond and provide solutions that help you, your spouse and your heirs.